Our team of experienced vets have the knowledge to look after your pet, no matter what species they are.
Our team have a particular interest in the veterinary care of exotic pets. They are able to see and treat a number of exotic pet species, including:
- Small Mammals (e.g. rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, rats, mice etc.)
- Reptiles (e.g. tortoises, lizards, snakes etc.)
Call us on 01332 678333 to book an appointment for your pet
If you are already registered with another vet and your pet needs more specialist care, we offer referral services for exotic pets with our Exotic Pet Specalist Sara Dias
Veterinary Services For Exotic Pets
Our services for exotic pet species include:
- Routine health checks & advice
- Claw clipping & beak trimming
- Anorexic patient support & treatment
- Medical investigations and treatment (e.g. Ultrasonography & Digital x-ray, nebulisation for respiratory diseases)
- Surgical Procedures For Exotics
If your pet requires more than routine veterinary care, we can carry out a number of surgical procedures:
- Foreign body removal
- Peritonitis treatment
- Fracture fixation
- Bladder stone removal
- Traumatic wound treatment and closure
- Exploratory laparotomy – tortoises, reptiles, birds
- Reproductive disorder correction (egg binding, pre- & post-ovulatory follicles)
All animals that have undergone treatment will recover in our separate exotic pets ward.
Please contact us if you would like any further advice or information about things to consider when purchasing an exotic pet.