Pride Veterinary Centre is a state-of-the-art facility with a variety of equipment for diagnosis and treatment including:
- Spacious comfortable wards, including isolation ward and separate cat ward
- Intensive Care Unit
- 5 Operating theatres
- Imaging suite, including Ultrasound, CT scanner, MRI scanner, Radiography (X-Rays)
- A range of specialist equipment for Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dentistry, Cardiology and Surgery
- Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy facilities
- Radioiodine Ward to treat hyperthyroid cats
We are open 24/7 with Vets and Nurses on-site throughout the night caring for inpatients and operating our Vets at Night service.
We have a large team of specialists in internal medicine, surgery, imaging, ophthalmology, cardiology, dentistry, dermatology, cancer treatment, nutrition and rehabilitation, all supported by a highly qualified and experienced veterinary nursing team.