Dog Blood Donation Day | 08 December
20 August 2018
Date: 08 December 2018
Location: Pride Veterinary Centre
Following the success of our last Dog Blood Donation Day, we will be hosting our next event on Saturday 8th December.
Register Your Dog
Register your place by contacting Megan Cooper at Pet Blood Bank or completing the form below.
Is My Dog Eligible To Donate Blood?
Your dog must meet the following criteria to safely donate blood:
- Be in good general health
- Aged between 1 and 8
- Weigh over 25kg (55lbs) lean bodyweight
- Be up to date with their vaccinations (your dog cannot give blood up to 14 days after their annual booster vaccination)
- Not be taking certain medications
- Have no history of seizures, heart murmur or fainting episodes
- Have no history of overseas travel
Have not received a blood transfusion
- Have a good temperament and can lie quietly for a tummy rub for 5-10 minutes while blood is being donated.
Register Your Dog As A Blood Donor
Book an appointment slot today. Contact Megan at Pet Blood Bank by calling 01509 232222
or emailing email@example.com. You can also complete the form below (your details will be passed on to Pet Blood Bank Uk, who will be in touch to arrange an appointment slot).