The Referral Team
The Referral Team
The referrals service at Pride Veterinary Centre comprises a team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated clinicians who are committed to providing the highest level of care to both you and your patients. As a clinical associate Practice of Nottingham Vet School many of their clinicians work at the practice. Together we provide a multi-disciplinary Diploma led referral service.
We aim to provide a smooth referral process but also to be there as support for your practice. Please feel free to discuss any cases with our referral clinicians; we are more than happy to offer advice and support for you as you need it. We have a range of in-house CPD which we would encourage you to attend and meet the team.
- Nick Bexfield BVetMed PhD DSAM DipECVIM(CA) FSBiol MRCVS
- Marc Dhumeaux DEDV, MVSc, DipACVIM, DipECVIM-CA MRCVS
- Caroline Kisielewicz MVB CertSAM DipECVIM-CA MRCVS
- Charlotte Dye BVM&S PhD CertSAM DSAM (Feline)MRCVS
- Francis Boyer MA VetMB CertSAM MRCVS
- Mark Dunning MA VetMB PhD CertSAM DipECVIM MRCVS
- Elsa Edery DEDV CEAVIntMed MRCVS
- Jessica Adamany BSc DVM MRCVS
- Olga Travetti DVM PhD DipECVDI MRCVS
- Andreanna D. Williams DCR MSc Radiographer
- David Mariner BSc BA Radiographer
Soft Tissue Surgery
Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery
- Kinley Smith MA VetMB PhD CertSAS DipECVS MRCVS
- BVSc CertSAS MRCVS
- Brigite de Lima Dantas DVM MSc MRCVS
- Sue Manning BVSc (Hons) DVOphthal MRCVS
- Rui Oliveira DVM CertVOphthal MRCVS
- Pedro Malho DVM CESVétOpht MRCVS
- John Turkington BVetMed MRCVS
Neurology / Neurosurgery
Anaesthesia and Pain Management
- Joanne Michou MA VetMB DipECVAA MRCVS
- Ian Self BSc BVSc CertVA DipECVAA MRCVS
- Ana del Alamo Foster MS DipACVAA MRCVS
- Sanne Melis MVB DipECVAA MRCVS
- Sayaka Okushima BVetMed BSc MRCVS
Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy
- Tamsyn Lafferty BSc MSc ACPAT Cat A MCSP
Our clinicians are supported by an enthusiastic and well trained nursing team, a number of whom possess further qualifications in medicine, surgery, exotics, physiotherapy and behaviour. We also have our own on-site out-of-hours service, staffed by vets and nurses who have further training in critical care medicine and who work closely with our referral clinicians to look after referred patients through the night.
25% off dental foods
During October 2016, you can get 25% off Hills and Royal Canin dental foods as part of our Pet Smile month. This is an offer to...
Pet Smile Month 2016
October 2016 is our Pet Smile Month. We have a number of offers to help make you and your pets smile!Full dental for your cat...