The Referral Team
The Referral Team
The referrals service at Pride Veterinary Centre comprises a team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated clinicians who are committed to providing the highest level of care to both you and your patients. As a clinical associate Practice of Nottingham Vet School many of their clinicians work at the practice. Together we provide a multi-disciplinary Diploma led referral service.
We aim to provide a smooth referral process but also to be there as support for your practice. Please feel free to discuss any cases with our referral clinicians; we are more than happy to offer advice and support for you as you need it. We have a range of in-house CPD which we would encourage you to attend and meet the team.
- Nick Bexfield BVetMed PhD DSAM DipECVIM(CA) FSBiol MRCVS
- Marc Dhumeaux DEDV, MVSc, DipACVIM, DipECVIM-CA MRCVS
- Charlotte Dye BVM&S PhD CertSAM DSAM (Feline)MRCVS
- Francis Boyer MA VetMB CertSAM MRCVS
- Mark Dunning MA VetMB PhD CertSAM MRCVS
- Elsa Edery DEDV CEAVIntMed MRCVS
- Janine Stone BVSc MRCVS
- Jessica Adamany BSc DVM MRCVS
- Olga Travetti DVM PhD DipECVDI MRCVS
- Andreanna D. Williams DCR MSc Radiographer
- David Mariner BSc BA Radiographer
- Malcolm Cobb MA VetMB PhD MBA DVCMRCVS
- Jacqueline Huxley BVSc CertVC MRCVS
- Julie Todd BVMS CertVR CertVC MRCVS
Soft Tissue Surgery
Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery
- Sue Manning BVSc (Hons) DVOphthal MRCVS
- Rui Oliveira DVM CertVOphthal MRCVS
- Pedro Malho DVM CESVétOpht MRCVS
- John Turkington BVetMed MRCVS
Neurology / Neurosurgery
Anaesthesia and Pain Management
- Joanne Michou MA VetMB DipECVAA MRCVS
- Diane Wilson DVM MS DipACVAA MRCVS
- Ian Self BSc BVSc CertVA DipECVAA MRCVS
Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy
- Tamsyn Lafferty BSc MSc ACPAT Cat A MCSP
Our clinicians are supported by an enthusiastic and well trained nursing team, a number of whom possess further qualifications in medicine, surgery, exotics, physiotherapy and behaviour. We also have our own on-site out-of-hours service, staffed by vets and nurses who have further training in critical care medicine and who work closely with our referral clinicians to look after referred patients through the night.
Senior Grooming Offer
20% Off Grooming Sessions for Pets Aged 10+ during October 2015VIP members can still take their 10% VIP discount in addition to this offer.Session must...
Free Senior Pet Health Check
Free Senior Pet Health Check - October 2015Does your dog or cat drink a lot? Are they reluctant to exercise? Are they getting thinner? Do...