Pride Veterinary Centre is a new state-of-the-art facility with a variety of equipment for diagnosis and treatment including:
- Spacious comfortable wards, including isolation ward
- Intensive Care Unit
- 5 Operating theatres
- Imaging suite, including Ultrasound, CT scanner, MRI scanner, Radiography (X-Rays)
- A range of specialist equipment for Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dentistry, Cardiology and surgery
- Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy facilities
- Radioiodine Ward to treat hyperthyroid cats
We have a large team of specialists in internal medicine, surgery, imaging, ophthalmology, cardiology, dentistry, dermatology, cancer treatment, nutrition and rehabilitation, all supported by a highly qualified and experienced veterinary nursing team.
Pet Smile Month - April 2015
April is Pet Smile Month!During this month we are offering:Full Dental for £175* - for dogs and cats - download voucherFree Dental Checks - for...
Vaccine Amesty - March 2015
As you know annual booster vaccinations are key to your pet’s health and can protect against a number of life threatening diseases. During March 2015...